Never Ending Love - (Based On A True Story)

Never Ending Love - (Based On A True Story)



Never Ending Love Story

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some old events are a kind of pain. My ex-lover's girlfriend Hema was in love with Rahul, the son of a rich man in Dhaka. The boy is our senior. He was very handsome, drove a Mercedes car, and had no shortage of money, money gave them the ability to turn day into night or night into day. Rahul's careless attitude towards everything. On the other hand, Hema was a bit of a gold digger type ie she had some kind of attraction toward big boys. Hema looked very beautiful. Seeing her sometimes I thought why I didn't fall in love with her. Anyway, it's better than that.

**

When Hema Rahul's love was almost a year old, one day Rahul called me and asked me to go to TSC to discuss an urgent matter. He asked me to take my ex-lover along with him. I reached on time. I went and saw that Rahul and Hema were already sitting. Rahul told me that Hema wants to break up with him. I fell from the sky. What's the matter? Why the sudden end of so much love? Rahul asked me and my ex to talk to Hema and convince her not to leave Rahul. I and my ex Hema sat at a distance and asked what was the matter. Hema says that Rahul's father is a big man but he is uneducated and gay. I told Hema that Rahul is no longer gay, so whatever his father is, what's wrong with him? Hema said that her marriage with another son has been fixed, the son lives in California, and he has done Ph.D. in Math. I said:

Did you do this? You are going to make love with him, the day after tomorrow you are dating and you are going to leave!!!?? Because of his father?

He said: No Tulu I will not have a relationship with him.

Me: Tell him that your wife is fine.

O: Yes

Me: What is it?

O: He said that he will not allow the marriage to take place, he will do the wedding ceremony.

Me: What is the situation, what should I do? In this case, I will come to apply for the haul.

O: I don't know, you do something.

Me: Is this a word? Why did you fall in love with this guy? If you are a big person, do you have to read the book? And if it's love, why do you go to marry someone else?

O: I can't hurt my parents.

**

After these words, I took Hema's team because she is my ex's girlfriend. After talking again we went and sat in front of Rahul. Rahul asks what is the decision. Hema informed me that she can't have a relationship anymore. Hema could not finish saying this, Rahul gave a heavy kick to Hema's face with his heavy booted foot. Hema kicked and fell on the balcony. I immediately picked up Hema. In a moment, I saw that Hema's right cheek was a little bit torn and blood was visible. Hema's eyes kept rolling down with tears but she did not cry. He looked at Rahul. Rahul started abusing Hema's parents when they were going to the language. Hema was called by no other name than Khama.

I said to Hema:

come on

Rahul: No, he won't go, you go.

Me: He will go with me, please don't say another word Rahul bhai.

Rahul: Don't spoil my mood, Ore Raikha go.

Me: Hey, I'm taking it. Please try to understand. He won't love you anymore, why are you making trouble?

Rahul: Ok go, but I will not let him be his wife, I will let his son-in-law sleep with me many times.

Me: Rahul bhai, this is very bad, your senior mani, take this chance to try to harm my friend.

**

However, after these arguments, we left with Hema. Hema's wedding day is approaching. I informed several of my Shanda-type friends and brought them to the community center so that Rahul could not do anything. I went to the community center and heard from Hema's mouth that Rahul had told all the events of Hema's future husband including her husband's parents and relatives. Several Ghanist pictures were also given to them. After hearing everything, the gentleman informed Rahul that he will marry Hema. Rahul is doubly annoyed by this and says that he will come to the wedding house and inform all Gensots about the matter. After hearing everything, we waited for Rahul at the gate of the community center. At exactly nine o'clock in the night, Rahul reached the gate of the wedding hall with his Mercedes. We all went and stood in front of his car. Rahul was an incredibly brave boy, he came alone, got out of the car, and said:

Will you kill me? Kill if you can.

We said: We have not come to kill you but do not let Biya enter the house, you will go and stay here. What you have done is enough, please don't make trouble.

Rahul: I am Jamuna, what should I do? I will tell you what I have to do with him.

Me: Brother, grab your feet, (by saying this I literally grabbed his feet and said the words, he didn't move at all, he just stood there) Go ahead, if you really love him, then forgive him, brother, please.

Rahul kept looking at me with one look, and at one point I saw Rahul's eyes start to water. He cried like this for a few more minutes, then went and got into his car and started the car, and skidded away. Why did I feel so bad for Rahul?

**

Hema got married. Within four months, Hema went to the USA to be with her husband. I have never met or spoken to Hema since marriage, yes not even a day, almost 42 years have already passed. As far as I know, Rahul remains unmarried now.

If you Have Any Doubts, Please Let Me Know

Previous Post Next Post