Japanese Canteen Story of a Boy | Japan Secret Food Chart!!

Japanese Canteen Story of a Boy | Japan Secret Food Chart!!

Japanese Canteen


Japanese university canteen. Due to living in Japan for many years, especially because of my studies, the university has to eat in the canteen here every day. Lunch should be eaten at least. There are many differences between canteens in Japan and canteens in Bangladesh. I eat and drink in Japanese restaurants and why I eat and drink, the bill will say what I ate, how much money I ate, and many other things. But Japanese university canteen bills contain more information, such as the number of calories consumed. Another piece of information is how much food you eat, such as red food, green food, and yellow food. I didn't understand the matter of this color. At first, I didn't ask anyone, then one day I decided to force my mind and asked the grandmother of the cafeteria. She explained everything about this bill. I want to hear your story today. He explained to me how important it is for us to know what we are eating, how much we need, and many other things. What do we eat in Japanese canteens? Cook it? Who serves food? Clear who? How much is the price? How to eat? Is it nutritious? Whether or not there is halal food? What is written on the bill? Many other things. What is sweet talk like sweet canteen? no There is no canteen like the honey canteen in Japan.

I will have some tea, chat, talk about sports, and politics, and create some sweet memorable experiences, none of this. From 1985 to 27, I saw it in the dormitory of Dhaka College. There was no menu option for food, sometimes fish, meat, and vegetable set, and there was rice and dal filled with rice and dal on the table. This is a small menu, but what fun I ate. Quddus Bhai Oli Bhai's team was there to serve the food. At the end of the meal, we left the plate on the table, we just washed our hands and left. Canteens in Japanese dormitories look different. I've seen Japanese dormitory canteens have options such as fish or meat as a protein on the menu. A salad and soup. It is like when I was in the international hall when I entered the Japanese canteen to order rice, I first saw the menu with pictures and the prices. There are only main dishes, beef meat, fish, boiled fish, etc. 10 to 12 types. While standing in line to select the main dish, there is a left line with a touch of light humor on the side.

 For example, if you want to be slim, you ate too much of this menu yesterday, if you can't decide which one to eat this menu today, then this is the menu. There is no train in hand to look at the menu, the dishes are arranged in a series. Salad Item Pickle Item Main Dish Rice Soup. Take these in the tray and proceed to pay the bill. Next to the bill, there will be various kinds of juice, coffee, tea, etc. Then you will give the bill. You won't find the canteens shiny major, no scraps of paper on the table, no fish sticks or sticky rice stains. The person who eats will leave the table clean for the next student as it was or a little cleaner. In fact, there is no chance of being unclean. Bringing food on a tray, keeping it on the tray, and eating again, there is a place to drop this tray after eating. There is a separate storage area for spoons or belts. There is a place to dispose of leftovers. So the work of those who are in charge of washing the plates is greatly reduced. In many cases, students work here part-time. Japanese university canteens are mandatory. Nutritionists determine what will be on the menu. When I couldn't eat Japanese food, I once asked this nutritionist, what is more, important to eat, the taste or the nutrition? He looked at my face and said you won't be happy or can't be happy with the answer still I said tell me I want to know. It depends on whether you want to please the tongue or please the body or keep well. Aloo bharta with rice and dal etc. My favorite is aloo bhaji with bread. A foreign friend of mine saw this menu and said you should eat carbohydrates with carbohydrates. Where is the nutrition here? Now I understand the need for nutritious food because now I want to make my body happy. Most of the cafeteria grandmothers who prepare and serve food or grandfathers or uncles who turn a little are nutritionists. The bill, grandmother explained the paper of the bill and showed the illustrated article from the internet. According to nutrition, food is divided into three rooms according to age and gender. Green 3 red 8 yellow 17. Green vegetables and fruits and tomatoes, red vegetables, radishes, carrots, cabbage, 350 grams of green vegetables, 90 grams of light fruits, and 150 grams of fruit are 3 points. These will keep your body fresh. No food will make your body blood and more. And the rest is yellow. Food like turmeric will give energy to the body and maintain the temperature. And it will come from rice or bread 450 grams of fat butter twenty grams and sugar. Along with the bill, the Japanese included an information package to keep students and teachers healthy. The information is very important and touching as they say your illness is our failure. The aim of the canteen is to look after the good health of the students and teachers. And all Japanese canteen staff are nutritionists. They want Japanese universities, all students, teachers, and everyone involved in the university to be healthy. They identify someone's illness as their own failure.

If you Have Any Doubts, Please Let Me Know

Previous Post Next Post