Do you know what your chances are?

Do you know what your chances are?



Do you know what your chances are? Think it over? Compare your wishes with your dreams and possibilities. Decide what you want. Set the goal. Success is yours. You also have immense potential within you. That possibility has to be explored. And the responsibility to find this is yours. How to understand, how much your chances? See your problems are many. You have a good goal too. But when you think of work, problems appear before you in such a way that there is more idleness than work. Yes, I know my- you have many problems. Only problem. I can't speak well, I don't look good, I don't have good health or intellectual strength. Many such things involve me – you. There are many disconnects in our lives. These 'no' may not be possible for us to remove from life. That's why you can't spend your whole life in despair looking at this 'no'.


If you think about it once, you will see that the "no" inside is much more enemy than the "no" outside. There is a saying - the tiger of the forest does not eat, but the tiger of the mind eats. It is true. Remove the 'no' from the mind. If not once, it will happen ten times. Why don't you just think about the brain that God gave us? You can see your immense potential. You will understand how powerful creation has made you. It will become clear that no matter how many problems you see on the surface, they are nothing compared to your potential. Everyone knows about this brain given by the creator. Still reminding. Also, I calculate my chances a bit. So that with you I become a little more hopeful and hopeful.

If you Have Any Doubts, Please Let Me Know

Previous Post Next Post