Canada is perfect for anyone

Canada is perfect for anyone



Canada is perfect for everyone!

Today I went to Danforth and Victoria Park in Toronto on an errand. When I was standing in front of the Bengali shops, I met a young Bengali brother. He said there is no job here, it is difficult to get a job, etc. I asked him how long have you been in Toronto? He said, 'Mam, I came last month, not even a month has passed yet. I asked what visa came? He said, on a visit visa. But I applied for asylum.

I asked some more questions as I could not match the calculations. I played a bit more. I said wait, you have come on a visit visa, you have already applied for asylum, tell me how. First of all, how did you get the visit visa? He said everything is done in the system. My eyes rolled to my forehead. I said listen to what that system is. He said 'The broker has arranged a visit visa from India.' He also said 'I was in another country. In the Middle East. From there I returned to the country. Then I came to Toronto last month after getting a visit visa through the broker. I came here and applied for asylum through a Bengali who works on various issues. It will take two years to get PR." He said these things and I listened attentively. He said he has a wife and children in the country. And he was in one country, and now he is seeking asylum in Toronto. I said, how are you doing now? He said, "Mam, I am looking for a job in a Bengali store. But I can't find it anywhere. All the money I brought with me is gone. Yesterday I brought money equal to two thousand dollars from the country. I am going with that now. I wanted to know, where are you staying? He said That was also more trouble. I couldn't find a place to stay. Finally, many boys live together in an apartment on such and such a market. One person has to pay six hundred dollars. Six hundred dollars is just the cost of staying in a room for two people. In Bangladesh money, CAD 600 will be 48,600 rupees. Like. Since he has to bring money from the country for the time being, I gave him the calculation. Then there is the cost of eating. Even if the cost of eating for one person is low in this Accra era, it will take CAD 500 i.e. 40,500 Bangladeshi Taka.

Meanwhile, since he has sought asylum through which he has applied, the Bengali has to pay a large sum of dollars. All in all, money is flying out of his pocket like a storm. Even then, it is not known when and how the speed will be. Not only him, but many others are trying to stay in this country in different ways. A few days ago I heard on the radio news that many asylum seekers are accumulating in Toronto. For the past few days, a large number of asylum seekers from different countries started staying on the streets in the name of the movement. Their demand was that the government would give them accommodation. Eventually, many asylum seekers were allowed to stay in royal hotels after the agitation. The government will pay all the food and living expenses. This seems to be the only country in the world where anything can be earned in any way.

I said to this Bengali brother, you cannot return to the country. Then you are not seeing your wife and children for an indefinite period. He nodded and said, yes. That will be it. All must be accepted. This is life. And Allah is the owner of sustenance.


My analysis: Since he is not well educated, he always has to look for low-grade jobs before and after PR.

I don't know how long it takes to seek asylum. So one has to be under mental and financial stress for an indefinite day.


It will be very difficult to get a job in any class, for sure you have to do a cash job until you get a work permit.


Everything costs money unaccounted for.


You have to be separated from your family until something is resolved.


However, while making life beautiful, care should be taken not to lose everything from life.


However, I felt good about one of the words of that brother. He said, Apa, I got a lot of peace by talking to you in Bengali. There is nothing to do. It was nice talking to you.

Although I can do nothing for him, I am also touched by his willingness to talk for a little while.


May Allah grant him Tawfiq to bring the bird to the right shore in the middle of the sea.

If you Have Any Doubts, Please Let Me Know

Previous Post Next Post